In a world with so many distractions and varying lifestyles… people seem busier than ever before. So, how can we live a victorious and fulfilled life? It is very important for the believer to have a good work/ life balance. Where providing for our families, balances out with spending quality time with
them. Not sitting in front of screen, with little or no communication, but an interaction with one another as we create life long memories.
Here are 3 ways to balance out life’s priorities:
Stay connected to Jesus
1. Through His word
2. Through Prayer
3. Through His body, The Church
Stay connected to family
1. With regular communication
2. Spending quality time together
3. Attending church together
Fulfil life’s responsibilities
1. Obtain a good education and career
2. Have a budget and save for rainy days.
3. Take regular holidays to rest and recoup from life’s busy load.
Always remember the words of Jesus..”but seek you first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness, and all things shall be added to you.” Matthew 6:33